UMass plastic surgery is one of the services provided by UMass Memorial Medical Center which located in Central Massachusetts. They have plastic and reconstructive services such as cosmetic surgery treatments and evaluations and reconstructive surgery for both adult and pediatric patients.
You can request for the desired plastic surgery according to your needs and issues. There are two locations that you can visit to make an appointment with the best UMass surgeons and team. You can visit UMass Memorial Cosmetic Surgery Center in Worcester South Dennis.
Meet the UMass Plastic surgery surgeons
UMass has several experienced and skilled plastic surgeons. They specialize in cosmetic surgery such as:
- Mustafa Akyurek, MD who specialized in aesthetic and reconstructive rhinoplasty, breast surgery, body countering after weight loss, face lift, etc.
- Douglas Rothkopf, MD who is specialized in facial aesthetic surgery, breast augmentation, liposuction, abdominoplasty, etc.
- Janice Lalikos, MD who is specialized in eyelid rejuvenation, breast augmentation, abdominoplasty and body contouring, facial injections, etc.
- Raymond Dunn, MD who is specialized in eyelid surgery, breast augmentation, liposuction, body contouring, etc.
- Joyce McIntyre, MD who is specialized in both surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation, cosmetic surgery, facial implants, breast and body cosmetic surgery, stem cell face lift, etc.
- John Castle, MD who is specialized in breast reduction, breast augmentation, liposuction, postbariatric correction, etc.
To know more about your surgeon and who is the best to contact to make an appointment then you can call UMass plastic surgery center to get more information.
(Read more: Hobgood Facial Plastic Surgery)
They offer wide variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures to take such as:
When you are not confident with the size and shape of your breasts, then you can choose to do plastic surgery like breast augmentation, breast lift and breast reduction for both men and women.
There are hundreds of women and men asking for breast plastic surgery with each of their own issues. Some people loss their confidence due to the breast look smaller or asymmetry and some men felt that their breast appear bigger. So, with these procedures they will going to help you correct your breast shape and size and turn them into your desired one.
Do you feel your body shape is too fat, your skin is too loose and not tight enough? Do you find some parts of your body look unattractive? If so, then you can decide to do plastic surgery to improve your body appearance. UMass surgery center will help you to get ideal and natural looking body shape with wide variety of procedures like tummy tuck, liposuction and buttock or tight lift.
If you feel that your facial shape is less attractive or there are some parts of your face that are not beautiful and make you lost confidence, then you can decide to do plastic surgery. Plastic surgery on the face can also help you reduce or even eliminate signs of aging such as wrinkles and shaggy skins. Non-surgical procedures like Botox and fillers are available as well.
Try to contact or visit UMass Plastic Surgery center in Massachusetts for more information.